corner corner Annie John

Annie John
by Jamaica Kincaid | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingsoffitta1wing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 7/1/2010

status (set by Caroley): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingsoffitta1wing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, July 01, 2010

Photobucket

Took a little bit to get into this, but once I did, I did enjoy it. This is the story of a girl going through puberty in the Caribbean and her changing relationship with her mother. I recently read the Secret Life of Bees, so it was in my mind while I was reading this.

Reserved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsoffitta1wing at Soffitta1's Oceania & Islands Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 08, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (7/10/2010 UTC) at Soffitta1's Oceania & Islands Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

In the Oceania & Islands bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by katrinat at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, July 15, 2010

taking out of the bookbox. I read this earlier in the year and loved it, this will be a reread then become part of a caribbean vbb i.m planning for later in the year x

Journal Entry 4 by katrinat at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, June 05, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (6/8/2011 UTC) at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

I hope you enjoy this, everyone I know who's read it have loved it - and I'm pretty sure its a 1001 book to boot!

Journal Entry 5 by Caroley at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, July 07, 2011

Received today - thanks for sending!

Journal Entry 6 by Caroley at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, January 07, 2012

This was a lovely little book. I really liked Annie and the way the book was written.

I'll try and find this a new reader soon.

Journal Entry 7 by Caroley at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 31, 2016

This has been damaged due to a damp problem in the house so unfortunately has had to be disposed of.