corner corner the villa

the villa
by Nora Roberts | Romance
Registered by PrettyPoodle of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 01, 2010

status (set by MadameUrushiol): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by PrettyPoodle from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 01, 2010

I picked this book up at a recent yard sale. I got this one to share with the world.

I hope this book not only finds many happy readers but also checks in from time to time to let me know where it has traveled.

Journal Entry 2 by PrettyPoodle at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 10, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (7/11/2010 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Find this book (and many, many others) at today's meeting of ABXC. You can't miss us in the main eatting area, we will be by the table with all of the books! Please join us! We meet at 3pm and stay until when ever.

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 11, 2010

from today's abxc meetup, already have a copy so marked for releasing

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Milford, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, July 17, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (7/17/2010 UTC) at Milford, New Hampshire USA

Part of a bookbox sent to MadameUrushiol for the boston unconvention. Enjoy1

Journal Entry 5 by MadameUrushiol at Milford, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kindly sent to be released at the Book Buffet at the BC Boston Unconvention, August 13-15, 2010. Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by MadameUrushiol at Boston, Massachusetts USA on Friday, August 06, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (8/13/2010 UTC) at Boston, Massachusetts USA

Released to the Book Buffet at the Bookcrossing Boston Unconvention, August 13-15, 2010.