corner corner Q and A (filmed as Slumdog Millionaire)

Q and A (filmed as Slumdog Millionaire)
by Vikas Swarup | Literature & Fiction
Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/30/2010

status (set by inkognitoh): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I bought this some time ago and thought I'd already registered it. I am keen to see the movie 'Slumdog Millionaire' which is based on this book but I'd very much like to read the original first.

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, February 14, 2011

I really enjoyed this story but not as much as I thought I was going to. It definitely felt like a first novel and although I loved the construct, there were some moments of story telling that I would have liked to have been done differently or linked more smoothly somehow.

Quite keen to see the movie now.

Journal Entry 3 by inkognitoh at Old Rag Mountain in -- Not a city (geographical features, etc), Virginia USA on Saturday, April 16, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (4/15/2011 UTC) at Old Rag Mountain in -- Not a city (geographical features, etc), Virginia USA

Left on the first false summit of the Old Rag Mountain hike before the gruelling rock scramble. Gorgeous views.