corner corner The Little Book of Chocolate

by ANON | Other
Registered by NXS-581865 on 6/30/2010

status (set by lils74): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by NXS-581865 on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Journal Entry 2 by NXS-581865 at None, Kathmandu Nepal on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (6/30/2010 UTC) at None, Kathmandu Nepal

Low calories version of Chocolate :)
Another 'lil book for lils'74 - happy Christmas in July :)

Journal Entry 3 by winglils74wing at Kathmandu, Bagmati Nepal on Thursday, July 08, 2010

Oh, how did you know! I love little books--and I love chocolate so this is sure to be a winner! Thank you, Makita21 for such a wonderful Christmas in July package!

Journal Entry 4 by winglils74wing at Kathmandu, Bagmati Nepal on Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I have thoroughly enjoyed this succulent little book--and I just ate a chunk of good dark chocolate tonight to prove it (happy sigh!)....I'm not sure where its travels will take it now, but I'm sure I'll find a good home for it.

"Nine out of ten people love chocolate. The tenth person always lies."

Journal Entry 5 by winglils74wing at Kathmandy Veterinary Clinic in Kathmandu, Bagmati Nepal on Monday, May 21, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/20/2012 UTC) at Kathmandy Veterinary Clinic in Kathmandu, Bagmati Nepal

This has been released by Team Scotty Dog for the Bookcrossing Monopoly 2012 game. This is a favourite of mine, and I hope it bring joy to someone as they sit at the vets also. And if you want, let us know it is safe with you, or even join Bookcrossing--it's a lot of fun!