corner corner The Silk Vendetta

The Silk Vendetta
by Victoria Holt | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 6/28/2010

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, June 28, 2010

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/3/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Enjoy! For The "THE" and RABCK release challenges 2010 to hypen8

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 18, 2010

And yet another book from the generous booklady331. Thanks very much!

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Manoa Laundry in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, January 01, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (12/31/2010 UTC) at Manoa Laundry in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released for DragonGoddess's What's In A Name challenge.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!