corner corner The Herring-Seller's Apprentice

The Herring-Seller's Apprentice
by L.C. Tyler | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingMissMarkeywing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 27, 2010

status (set by Edwardstreet): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingMissMarkeywing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 27, 2010

This is a great book. The characters are quite unique and entertaining, I am sending this to my special BC friend in New Zealand. Hope you enjoy this DL.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMissMarkeywing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, June 27, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (6/27/2010 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, July 17, 2010

Heh thanks MM! I hope I enjoy this as much as you did too!

Journal Entry 4 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I did enjoy this, although it took me a while to get into. Yesterday though, I decided I was sick of picking it up and putting it down and finished the last 2/3rds in bed on a cold rainy day! I think a warning may be necessary for chocolate lovers - this book WILL make you crave chocolate!

Thanks for letting me read it MM!

Journal Entry 5 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, July 29, 2012

A perfect size to travle with