corner corner The Wild Marquis

The Wild Marquis
by Miranda Neville | Romance
Registered by wingterrafreakywing of Overland Park, Kansas USA on Sunday, June 27, 2010

status (set by fantasy221): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingterrafreakywing from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thank you for stopping by to make an entry on this book.

Once you have one of "my" books in your hands, please know that you are free to do with it as you please. Keep it forever, throw it in your to be read stack, give it to a friend, trade it on a swap site, wild release it, etc. I would love to see an entry to let me know what type of adventure the book is on. I really enjoy reading updates on the books I've set free.

Picked this one up at a rummage sale - can't ever resist books for $1 per bag!

Journal Entry 2 by wingterrafreakywing at Olathe, Kansas USA on Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (6/29/2010 UTC) at Olathe, Kansas USA

By a twist of Paperbackswap.com wishlist fate, this book will be headed to another Bookcrosser. Pretty wild considering I just posted it blindly, not even knowing it was a wishlist book. :)

Journal Entry 3 by fantasy221 at Hackensack, New Jersey USA on Friday, December 03, 2010

just realized this was registered! How funny is that! Getting ready to rerelease it via pbs. :)