corner corner Look Again

Look Again
by Lisa Scottoline | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by ravencat of West Seneca, New York USA on 6/23/2010

status (set by ravencat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ravencat from West Seneca, New York USA on Wednesday, June 23, 2010

From the cover: When Ellen Gleeson gets a "Have You Seen This Child?" flyer in the mail, she almost throws it away. But something about it makes her look again and her heart stops. The child in the photo looks exactly like her adopted son Will.

New York Times bestselling author Lisa Scottoline enthralls millions of readers with her unforgettable characters, her keep-you-guessing plots, and her exploration of emotional justice. Look Again begins with a single moment that changes one woman's life forever.

Journal Entry 2 by ravencat at Lancaster, New York USA on Sunday, August 08, 2010

A fast paced terrific story with twists and turns that leave you immersed to the very end. This is the first novel that I have read from this author and I was quite impressed. May do a bookring with this book.

February 04,2011: Now a US/CAN bookring and the usual rules apply. If any problems needing to keep the book longer please update and keep everyone informed. But most of all enjoy the book!

List of Participants:

1. carelaisa (In Canada and will ship US/CAN)
2. kobie03 (In Canada and will ship US/CAN)
3. southernfryed (In US and US ship)
4. esq228 (In US and US ship)
5. lisabb2 (In US and US ship)
6. iwillrejoice (In US and US ship)
7. mlctkc (In US and ship US/CAN)
8. ravencat ( Back Home to NY) <~~~~Bookring completed 8/15/2011

Journal Entry 3 by ravencat at Lancaster, New York USA on Saturday, February 05, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (2/5/2011 UTC) at Lancaster, New York USA

Sent off to first participant (carelaisa) in this US/CAN Bookring. Enjoy:)

Journal Entry 4 by carelaisa at Québec, Québec Canada on Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rec'd the book today :)

I'm looking forward to read it - have one book to finish before starting on this one. Looks like an interesting read.

thanks ravencat for sending the book my way and sharing it with us.

Journal Entry 5 by carelaisa at Québec, Québec Canada on Friday, February 25, 2011

It’s definitely a good story, well-paced, without unnecessary moments, making it an interesting and captivating read. Even if it’s a work of fiction, we feel that it could happen in real life and the author rendered very well the range of emotions felt by the mother. An enjoyable reading – we are eager to know what will happen and how it will end.

It's now on its way to kobie03 - just came back from the post office - so, should be there by the end of next week!

thanks ravencat for sharing this wonderful book with us!

Journal Entry 6 by kobie03 at Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Thursday, March 10, 2011

book arrived today with a beautiful postcard. Thanks carelaisa. I know what I'll be reading this weekend.

Journal Entry 7 by kobie03 at Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Sunday, March 13, 2011

First Lisa Scottoline novel I've read and I'm impressed. Captivating storyline and compelling characters made the read a real page turner.Great story one that makes me think "What would I do?"

Journal Entry 8 by kobie03 at Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (3/29/2011 UTC) at Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada

mailed to southernfryed.

Journal Entry 9 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, April 09, 2011

Book arrived along with a bookmark and some tea:) I am looking forward to reading this book. It will be my first Scottoline.

4/26/11
I'm not sure what to say because obviously, I didn't like this book as much as the previous readers. I thought it started slow and most of the excitement all takes place in 30 or 40 pages. Scottoline gives lots of useless filler-for example: "The afternoon sky spent its last hour before twilight descended, dropping purple and rose streaks behind the cedar shakes and satellite dishes, a suburban night in winter." Maybe this story just hit a little too close to home.

Journal Entry 10 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Monday, May 09, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (5/9/2011 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

dropped this book in the mail today to the next bookcrosser on the list (book is headed to Bloomfield, NJ)

Journal Entry 11 by StinaRy at Bloomfield, New Jersey USA on Saturday, May 14, 2011

Arrived safely in NJ, and just in time as I just finished my last book and was deciding what to read next. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 12 by StinaRy at Bloomfield, New Jersey USA on Saturday, May 28, 2011

I enjoyed this story but didn't love it. It was fast-paced and somewhat compelling, but I also thought it was a tad unrealistic and at times even predictable. I'd still consider reading another Scottoline novel though.

Will pass it along as soon as I have an address.

Journal Entry 13 by lisabb2 at Grimes, Iowa USA on Sunday, June 19, 2011

Got in the mail. Will read shortly...think I have another book ahead of this one though.

Journal Entry 14 by lisabb2 at Grimes, Iowa USA on Saturday, July 02, 2011

Pretty good read! Story does make you think what would you do if this were you and you got the flyer. Thanks for sharing!!!

Mailed off to iwillrejoice today!

Journal Entry 15 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, July 08, 2011

The book made it safely to Florida. I'm looking forward to the read. Thanks!

Journal Entry 16 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good story! Compelling premise, & ... Well, I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I'll just say that I enjoyed the story. Thanks for the ring, ravencat!

I have PM'd mlctkc for her (?) address, & will send this on as soon as I hear back.

Journal Entry 17 by wingiwillrejoicewing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades, Florida USA on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (8/13/2011 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades, Florida USA

No response from mlctkc, so I'm sending him home to ravencat. Bye-bye, little book!

Journal Entry 18 by ravencat at Lancaster, New York USA on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Arrived back home. Thanks to all who participated in this ring.

Journal Entry 19 by ravencat at Walden Galleria in Cheektowaga, New York USA on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (7/1/2014 UTC) at Walden Galleria in Cheektowaga, New York USA

Left in the wild at lower level sitting area of Walden Galleria Mall.