corner corner Raven: Blood Eye

by Giles Kristian | Literature & Fiction
Registered by BGQ-488500 on 6/22/2010

status (set by Dove-i-libri): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BGQ-488500 on Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I have never heard of this book before, but it sounds great! And if I'd heard of it, I would have probably put it on my wishlist anyway. Thanks a lot, Lemon-Crisis! Hugs and kisses!!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, February 25, 2012

I absolutely loved this book and I feel a little saddened that I finished it already. I had many things to do today, but I gladly set them aside to read through the last few chapters of the book. I have always had a soft spot for tales of Vikings (or Norsemen as they are called in the book), but I have read many that failed miserably to give a good idea of how they worked and lived. How their well known bloodlust isn't the only thing that makes them interesting people. This was a fast paced book that left me wanting more. I happily put the other Raven books on my wishlist 'cause I can't wait to continue the story. Thanks for sending it my way, Lemon-Crisis!!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/6/2012 UTC) at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

On its way to my partner in the Historical Fiction Exchange. I hope you'll enjoy the book!!

Journal Entry 5 by Dove-i-libri at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Arrived in the mail today.This looks like an exciting book, that's for sure. I've not read much about the Vikings' adventures. I'll make sure to make a journal entry when I've read it! Thank you, Moriquen, for hosting the historical fiction exchange.

Journal Entry 6 by Dove-i-libri at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, October 28, 2012

Took me a while, but finally got through it. It was bloody and rough reading. Book is in such good condition, I'm hesitant to leave it in the wild so I'll be putting it into BookLady331's ABC (Already Been Crossed) Book Box (LINK) when it arrives!

Journal Entry 7 by Dove-i-libri at ABC Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 03, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (11/7/2012 UTC) at ABC Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺