corner corner Prophet, Madman, Wanderer

Prophet, Madman, Wanderer
by Kahlil Gibran | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeishaCamden of Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on 6/20/2010

status (set by hingrald): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LeishaCamden from Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Penguin 60.

"Famous writings of religious inspirations".

Contains The Prophet and extracts from The Madman and The Wanderer.

I don't remember where I got this, but pretty sure it must have been at a flea market somewhere. :-)

Journal Entry 2 by LeishaCamden at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Read this quite a while ago. Interesting, as far as that goes, but as a totally non-spiritual person there's a limit to how rewarding I find this kind of thing. Oh well.

Journal Entry 3 by LeishaCamden at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (10/16/2014 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

I'm taking this book with me to extra meetup this afternoon. Will leave it in the zone if no one takes it with them.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Thursday, October 16, 2014

The book came home with me.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Saturday, May 28, 2016

To me, this little book is a book of poetry. The spiritual side of it I leave to others.

Journal Entry 6 by wingsota48wing at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, February 02, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/2/2018 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

To the receiver : Keep up the good work!!

This book is released as part of the following challenges:
"Release a P-book in February 2018"
"Keep the books moving 2018"

Journal Entry 7 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Monday, February 19, 2018

Åh en Kahlil Gibran utbrast jag. Tack för den och för allt som låg i påsen.
Åh a Kahlil Gibran book I said. Thank you for that and for all other things in the envelope.