corner corner Well of Lost Plots, The

Well of Lost Plots, The
by Jasper Fforde | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingHayes13wing of Roma, Lazio Italy on Sunday, June 13, 2010

status (set by Ametisti): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingHayes13wing from Roma, Lazio Italy on Sunday, June 13, 2010

This is a replacement copy for a ring that got lost crossing the Atlantic:

Original Book Journal Page

Journal Entry 2 by wingHayes13wing at -- Mail or by hand-ring, RABCK, meetings, Arizona USA on Sunday, June 13, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (6/13/2010 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-ring, RABCK, meetings, Arizona USA

Okay, leoluvr. Ready to roll!

Info from original book:

Bookray - PM at any time, with your shipping preferences, to join.
Vekiki, UK (Europe)
NMReader, USA (USA) <<-- Book is here
sunfi, USA (USA/Canada preferred, Int if needed) asked to be skipped
Rrrcaron, USA (USA)
...

The list order may change, so please check it before sending the book on. We're juggling this one with the other Thursday Next books to try and make sure everyone receives them in the right order.

Please could you all do four things:

1. Make a quick journal entry when you receive the book.
2. Read and send on within four weeks - or make a journal entry to let us know how you're getting on if you need longer.
3. Make a journal entry when you've finished.
4. Use the cheapest method of shipping available.

And, enjoy the book! If you liked it, why not join the bookring for the next book in the series, Something Rotten.

Journal Entry 3 by leoluvr at Tucson, Arizona USA on Sunday, June 13, 2010

Received today from Hayes13.... thank you so much for the replacement copy! I will do my best to read quickly and get it off to the next person on the list.

Journal Entry 4 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, July 05, 2010

It has arrived. I have added to Mount TBR. I will arrive as soon as I can

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, August 16, 2010

I thought an update would be welcomed.

I took this book on vacation with me but really didn't even have a chance to read anythign but maps and directions. I hope to finish the other book I am reading this week and dig into this one rapidly.

Sorry for the delay

Sept 13: I am quite enjoying the book now that I have time to read it. I should make good progress the next two days. I will try to read quickly and get it moving again soon

Sept 20: I was hoping to finish this over the weekend but unfortunately other things had to be done. The Thursday's Ejecto-Hat failed

Set 29: I have about 75 pages left in the book. Thursday is working with Kenneth. The book The Stars My Destination is mentioned in The Well of Lost Plots. Strangely enough I have the book in my possession and shall be starting it soon. I hope to finish this book by the end of the month.

Journal Entry 6 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, October 01, 2010

I am sorry this book has been with me so long.

I finished this delightful book today. I find that it take me a bit to get into Jasper Fforde books but once I do I thoroughly enjoy his work.

Journal Entry 7 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, October 09, 2010

Awaiting Rrrcaron address

Journal Entry 8 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 10, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (10/11/2010 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

I will drop at the PO on the way home from work

10/12/10 - Delivery Confirmation Number: 0309 1830 0002 4021 4661

Journal Entry 9 by Rrrcaron at Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Received this in the mail. Have a book in progress, but this is next!
Ruth

Journal Entry 10 by Rrrcaron at Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Monday, February 21, 2011

This was another good one. Thursday saved the book world from fiction destruction, butr I want Landen back, lol. Looking forward to the next one!

Journal Entry 11 by Rrrcaron at Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Monday, March 14, 2011

Sending this book off to a fellow book-crosser in Finland...

Journal Entry 12 by Ametisti at Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa Finland on Friday, March 18, 2011

The book arrived today! Thank you for sending it to me ;)

Journal Entry 13 by Ametisti at Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa Finland on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Summer holiday gives again an opportunity to check the TBR-list. I'll tackle the next two Thursday Next books in it!

It took me a moment to get into the Fforde world again but after the first 50 pages it was smooth sailing. I must say I really enjoy the characters in these books. They are real and easy to connect to while the book world is so whimsical and crazy around them. One really wants to be able to hop into books after reading these odd but fantastic books!

I'll read the next book and then ask from the bookcrosser to whom I sent the first two if she'd like to read these aswell.

Journal Entry 14 by Ametisti at Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa Finland on Saturday, February 15, 2014

No news from the next in line - thus I'll release this book in the wild hoping it'll catch a new reader!

Journal Entry 15 by Ametisti at Riihimäen kirjasto in Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme Finland on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Released 10 mos ago (2/15/2014 UTC) at Riihimäen kirjasto in Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme Finland

This book will be released at Riihimäki library. I haven't visited this library before so cannot yet say where this book can be found. I hope to find a book swap shelf somewhere at the library :) Happy reading!