corner corner Murder on the Links: A Hercule Poirot Mystery

Murder on the Links: A Hercule Poirot Mystery
by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 6/7/2010

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, June 07, 2010

Bought at the Indiana Free Library used book sale in Indiana, Pa., to read and release in the wild.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 03, 2016

Written in 1923, this is the second Agatha Christie novel to feature Hercule Poirot. M. Poirot is constantly asking his companion, Captain Hastings, to use his grey cells to solve The Murder on the Links, but it takes him until the very end of the book to put all the pieces together. My grey cells are quite similar to poor Hastings's. I had an inkling of the who, but all the different directions this story goes in left me just hanging on until the ride's end to see the when, where, why, and how.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/21/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library around 2:30 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.