corner corner The Secret River

The Secret River
by Kate Grenville | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingtobysruswing of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 6/5/2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingtobysruswing from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, June 05, 2010

Left behind at the hostel and taken home to register. Will be released back at the Boston Hostel in the near future.

Journal Entry 2 by wingtobysruswing at Boston Youth Hostel OBCZ in Boston, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, June 06, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (6/6/2010 UTC) at Boston Youth Hostel OBCZ in Boston, Massachusetts USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by tobysrus. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Boston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet bi-monthly: second Tuesday of the month at Algiers (40 Brattle St, Cambridge - Harvard Square, 2nd floor) and the 4th Saturday of the month at the Panera Bread in Coolidge Corners Brookline. Come join us! For more information, see our meet-up group at http://bookcrossing.meetup.com/195/! Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Left in the bookcase along the far back wall of the lobby.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Molde, Møre og Romsdal fylke Norway on Wednesday, August 02, 2017

The book is now in Norway. How it got here I don't know but I found it in a second hand shop. I'll pass it on when I've read it, and I hope it makes its way around the world :)
Barbro