corner corner Tous les hommes sont mortels

Tous les hommes sont mortels
by Simone de Beauvoir | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingBoekenspookjewing of Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 6/5/2010

status (set by Boekenspookje): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBoekenspookjewing from Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, June 05, 2010

Pardonnez mois, je ne parle pas Français tres bien. Si, je va continuer en Anglais.

Thank you for picking up this book and thank you for letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

I got this book from my parent, to use for BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBoekenspookjewing at Passerelle Simone de Beauvoir in Paris, Ile-de-France France on Sunday, July 30, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (7/30/2017 UTC) at Passerelle Simone de Beauvoir in Paris, Ile-de-France France

I attached it to the fence at the middle of the bridge.
Je l'ai fixé à la grille à le midi de la passerelle.