corner corner Double Cross

Double Cross
by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by DiversityBooks of Mentone, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 05, 2010

status (set by Swarmi): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by DiversityBooks from Mentone, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 05, 2010

Journal Entry 2 by DiversityBooks at Diversity Books in Mentone, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 05, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (6/5/2010 UTC) at Diversity Books in Mentone, Victoria Australia

Set me free...

Journal Entry 3 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Monday, June 07, 2010

Know a fan who may like this one - passing it on after finding it tucked on a shelf in a bookstore.

Journal Entry 4 by eris-in-oz at Green Point, New South Wales Australia on Monday, June 07, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (6/7/2010 UTC) at Green Point, New South Wales Australia

Onto a possible fan or for release as part of her 2010 release challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by AnonymousFriend at Gosford, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thank you so much. I needed this book in the series which I have been reading.
Just when Alex thought his life was calming down into a routine of patients and therapy sessions, he finds himself back in the game--this time to catch a criminal mastermind like no other. A spate of elaborate murders in Washington D.C. have the whole East Coast on edge. They are like nothing Alex Cross and his new girlfriend, Detective Brianna Stone, have ever seen. With each murder, the case becomes increasingly complex. There's only one thing Alex knows: the killer adores an audience. As victims are made into gruesome spectacles citywide, inducing a media hysteria, it becomes clear to Alex that the man he's after is a genius of terror--and he's after fame. The killer has the whole city by its strings--and he'll stop at nothing to become the most terrifying star that Washington D.C. has ever seen.

Journal Entry 6 by AnonymousFriend at Gosford, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Good! Now I can get on with the ironing and the others jobs I put off. That's the trouble with this type of book - impossible to put down!
This should be read AFTER "Mary, Mary" for full appreciation.

Journal Entry 7 by AnonymousFriend at Kariong, New South Wales Australia on Friday, December 16, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (12/18/2011 UTC) at Kariong, New South Wales Australia

#290 in my 2011 challenge - the sign of the cross for religion in December

Journal Entry 8 by sbutler25 at Kincumber, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

To be added to my dwindling pile of TBR's...

Journal Entry 9 by sbutler25 at Kincumber, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/10/2012 UTC) at Kincumber, New South Wales Australia

Another brilliant James Patterson read, hard to put down, and too scared to close my eyes at night :) Now releasing to my dear husband.

Journal Entry 10 by Swarmi at Kincumber, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Shanks :)