corner corner The Magician's Nephew

The Magician's Nephew
by C. S. Lewis | Children's Books
Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, June 05, 2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, June 05, 2010

I loved this series of books as a kid. Actually, I loved The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe and tolerated the series as necessary props around that novel. I don't remember enjoying this book nearly as much and was frankly horrified to learn it was volume one over The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh at Westpoint Shopping Centre in Blacktown, New South Wales Australia on Monday, June 14, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (6/14/2010 UTC) at Westpoint Shopping Centre in Blacktown, New South Wales Australia

Left in the fourth floor loos after sitting in Max Brenner all night catching up with my gal pal from school and her children. I grew up frequenting this shopping centre on Thursday night 'late night' shopping myself so it's vaguely traumatic to have been there with my school friends teenage children who'd rather have been running wild with thier own mates.

Anyway, hopefully someone is brave enough to nab this off the syringe disposal box and enjoys the read if not the concept of Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Blacktown, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, July 10, 2010

HALO!!!
well i found this book at Westpoint while having Max Brenner the night before i left to the America! I was excited in reading it but dint go around in doing so. I was reading a diffrent book and had so much planned!
I was so excited about leaving it in New york but i forgot the book at the place I was staying at! So instead I will leave this book in California near Disneyland :D I will write another review stating where exactly i have left the book .
HAVE FUN!!