corner corner Hope

Hope
by Lesley Pearse | History
Registered by wingredfox5wing of Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 31, 2010

status (set by Anne-Elliott): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingredfox5wing from Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 31, 2010

More book donations from my lovely little sister Hayley :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingredfox5wing at Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This is the second book I've read by Lesley Pearse and I'm very impressed. You fall in love with all of the main characters. The stoy is fantasic. One day at work I was feeling achey all over becuase the day before I'd been on books and had been moving boxes of hardbacks around and then the next day I was on home shopping, moving those heavy trollys around. I was feeling sorry for myself. Then at lunch I was reading 'Hope' and relised how lucky I was. I don't have to do any where near as much as Hope and her family has to do. I think we've become a very ungrateful society. We expect everything should just be given to us. That it's our right. I think if the people from Hope's era could see what we've become, they would be ashamed of us. Anyways back to the book. I love the way you get pulled from setting to setting. The countryside, the town and the battlefield. A page turner. Had me in tears near the end.

Journal Entry 3 by wingredfox5wing at Easter Exchange, Exchange -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/20/2012 UTC) at Easter Exchange, Exchange -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy the book and the easter treats :)

Journal Entry 4 by Anne-Elliott at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Received from RedFox5 as part of the 2012 Easter Exchange. Thank you!