corner corner The Book of Weird Sex

The Book of Weird Sex
by Chris Gordon | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 29, 2010

status (set by rarsberry): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bought at a charity shop in Didcot.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Browser's Cafe, Riccarton Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, June 26, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (6/25/2010 UTC) at Browser's Cafe, Riccarton Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

This was such an amusing book to read and I just had to bring it home with me. Taken to today's meet up.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, June 27, 2010

Picked up at yesterday's meetup.

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, June 29, 2010

All I can say is I'm glad I'm not a hyena.

^ ^
OO
=+=
o

(I think MrPloppy wants to read it next)

Journal Entry 5 by MrPloppy at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, July 04, 2010

Blimey. Just had to read this (how could anyone pass up the opportunity??). All I'm going to say is Aristotle was completely barking mad, as are the Chinese ... and I'll never look at a parsnip (or indeed hyena) in the same way again.

[In a more serious vein, the book promised a lot and gave a little but it could have given a heck of a lot more. The author would mention something but not expand on it. For instance, he mentions that the genitalia of the humble flea is the largest compared to its body in the natural world ... but leaves it at that. I mean ... cmon. How big would it be on a human?? On an ostrich?? On a whale ... if it was sized up ... as it were. Huge missed opportunity for a truly fascinating read there. Shame really. Oh well it was fun while it lasted but it isn't one to keep on your ever bulging bookshelves. Oh and by the way ... look out for them parsnips. They're evil I tell you.]

Journal Entry 6 by rarsberry at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Picked this up at tonights meetup.
Looks like a short quick read, and by what I heard around the table by those who have read it, a rather interesting book!!

Journal Entry 7 by rarsberry at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, November 08, 2010

Starting this book today.
Should be a good book to read in little bits.

Journal Entry 8 by rarsberry at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, November 13, 2010

Finished this book last night. (Friday 12)
A quick read, an interesting book People did some weird stuff ages ago.

Journal Entry 9 by rarsberry at Wellington Uncon 2011 in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/19/2011 UTC) at Wellington Uncon 2011 in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Left on the bookshelf at Joe's Garage on Tory Street.