corner corner Sarajevo Marlboro

Sarajevo Marlboro
by MILJENKO JERGOVIC | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Safrolistics of Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on 5/27/2010

status (set by KiaraNala29): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Thursday, May 27, 2010

Picked up from the BCCov meetup in The Windmill, Spon Street, Coventry, on Tuesday night

Journal Entry 2 by Safrolistics at Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Friday, August 20, 2010

A series of short stories centred around Sarajevo. Mostly quite good.

Journal Entry 3 by Safrolistics at -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/31/2010 UTC) at -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Happy Birthday!

This is being sent as part of the Birthday RABCK group.

Sorry it's so early, but I'm due to have a baby in the next few days, so I'll be rather busy soon, and didn't want to miss your special day, hope it brings all you want.

Journal Entry 4 by KiaraNala29 at Industry, Maine USA on Thursday, September 09, 2010

Thanks so much; what a wonderful surprise! This looks like a really interesting book and I honestly can't wait to read it. Definitely the perfect book to send me since I really like learning about different places and situations and reading books written in different styles. I can't thank you enough; you've just made a very long and tedious day into a great one. And good luck with the new baby :-p