corner corner Paper Trail: Essays

Paper Trail: Essays
by Michael Dorris | Nonfiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/23/2010

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 23, 2010

This book had been selected from among many other free books available to the public at The Book Thing of Baltimore in Baltimore, Maryland.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 23, 2010

This looks like an interesting book of essays. Keeping it...

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 28, 2014

There are too many unread books in my home. This book is being culled from my collection to ease up my crowded TBR list.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/30/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The 2017 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. This book has the word RAIL in its title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 01, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (11/30/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!