corner corner The Sword and the Chain

The Sword and the Chain
by Joel Rosenberg | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by melydia of Centreville, Virginia USA on 5/23/2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, May 23, 2010

Got this from bhodi in Herndon, Virginia.

Journal Entry 2 by melydia at Gave to a friend in Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, May 30, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (5/30/2010 UTC) at Gave to a friend in Arlington, Virginia USA

The release location for this is only true if the person who finds it considers him/herself to be my friend, but I can't make new release zones so it's the best I could do. In reality, the book was left on the pump at the Exxon Station at 1824 Wilson Blvd.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Washington, Virginia USA on Monday, June 07, 2010