corner corner Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About

Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About
by Mil Millington | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Dorothyredboots of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 23, 2010

status (set by hinton316): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Dorothyredboots from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 23, 2010

If this is your introduction to bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you choose. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
Donated to bookcrossing by my Mum. I read this ages ago so i will be moving this copy on soon.
Synopsis from Amazon:-
'Pel Dalton's life is uneventful. He spends his days bluffing through an IT job in the university library, pillow-fighting with his two sons and finding new things to argue about with Ursula, his German girlfriend. But all this is about to change. When his boss suddenly disappears, and Pel steps reluctantly into his shoes, his life begins to spiral out of control. Stolen money, missing colleagues, ominous calls from Hong Kong, and something nasty beneath the university foundations are only the beginning of Pel's problems. Faced with embarrassing PTA meetings and a fridge that really needs defrosting, Pel is about to learn that sometimes the things that drive you crazy can be the only things that keep you sane.'

Journal Entry 2 by Dorothyredboots at Monthly bookcrossing meetup at Ye Olde Starre Inne in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 24, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (5/25/2010 UTC) at Monthly bookcrossing meetup at Ye Olde Starre Inne in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Off to find another reader

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie927 at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 28, 2010

I can't remember if I've read this or not, so I picked it up and if I have I'll release it somewhere else...

Journal Entry 4 by Flossie927 at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 17, 2010

I've finally got round to reading this book! When I picked it up at meetup I wasn't sure if I'd read it or not and Dorothy Red Boots pulled a face when I took it, and I think she was right!! I should have taken notice of her, shes's usually right.

It was very painful and excruciating.... how anyone can get themselves into those kind of situations, even a fictional character is beyond me.

There were a few funny one-liners that almost made me laugh, but beyond that, I didn't reckon much to it.

There was a lot of hype about this book, but sorry Mil, it wasn't for me.

Journal Entry 5 by Flossie927 at Kuki Beauty Spa, Huntington Road in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 06, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (11/6/2010 UTC) at Kuki Beauty Spa, Huntington Road in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Journal Entry 6 by hinton316 at Troulos, Skiathos, Magnisia Greece on Monday, July 15, 2013

I found this book in a little restaurant called "the windmill" in Skiathos in Greece. I intend to read it, then release it in Thailand in January.