corner corner Got Attitude: Celebrate the Inner Sarcastic You! (Magnetic Wisdom)

Got Attitude: Celebrate the Inner Sarcastic You! (Magnetic Wisdom)
by Sam Nelahw | Other
Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 5/21/2010

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Friday, May 21, 2010

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, July 17, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (7/17/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Just because!
Feel free to take a magnet or two and pass along.

‘little Gifts of KINDNESS’ 2010 Daily Calendar: 02/25/2010
Random Acts of Kindness 2010 Daily Calendar: 01/08/2010
HOOPS& YOYO FUN NOTES
WHATEVER IT TAKES CARD
AMERICAN SCRAPBOOK PASS-ALONG CARDS; DaySpring Cards, Inc.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, July 24, 2010

Whew, I think I've finally journaled all the books that shemchin sent me! I haven't even scratched the surface when it comes to reading all the books, bookmarks, cards, inspirational stories, etc.

I did make a good start on the eatables, though. ;)

Thank you, my very generous friend. This one looks like it should be good for some laughs, and then I'll try to find another bookcrosser to share it with.

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, March 07, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/6/2011 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This went home from our Table of Contents lunch at Yogur Story with another bookcrosser - she said it was so perfect she might never let it go. ;)

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 10, 2011

This came back to me at our TOC lunch at Little Village today. It will probably be saved for release at the Hawaii Book and Music Festival next month.

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, May 15, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/14/2011 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

Please make a journal entry and let the book's previous readers know it's safely in your hands.

Free your books - help spread the words!