corner corner Borderline (An Anna Pigeon Novel)

Borderline (An Anna Pigeon Novel)
by Nevada Barr | Mystery & Thrillers

Random Acts of Kindness 2010 Daily Calendar: 03/03,04,05/2010
SCATTER JOY EVERYDAY CARDS; Gently Spoken Communications
LITTLE MIRACLES CARD
STUCK ON SUESS (fantabulous cheer-ups & quotes

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, July 23, 2010

Shemchin, you are so wonderful to send me such an amazing surprise box. Thanks loads!

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I was fortunate enough to receive TWO copies of this book as RABCKs: here's the other..and here's an audio version I picked up myself.

Ranger Anna Pigeon is quite a gal, and in this book she takes a vacation/involuntary leave from her job and finds herself in Big Bend National Park (so it's appropriate that this copy came to me from Texas). Even when she's not officially on the job, Anna can't seem to avoid getting caught up in murder and mayhem, and this time, there's a lot more at stake than just her own skin.

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 29, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/30/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Since I received this book as a RABCK (thanks again!) I thought it was fitting to give it away as a RABCK. If I haven't gotten the two copies mixed up, this book will be traveling with a companion - enjoy!

Released for 300dogs's One Word Release Challenge and tokorua's 2010 52 rabck's in 52 weeks challenge

Journal Entry 6 by ComradeCamper at Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, September 26, 2010

When I got home today there was a surprise package from hyphen8, containing this book and an audiobook, as well as a bunch of other goodies -- BC stickers, a ziplock BC bag for wildly wild releasing in the wilds, some BC labels, etc, etc.
This RABCK could not have arrived at a more opportune time! hyphen8, thank you from the bottom of my heart!