corner corner Everlost (The Skinjacker Trilogy)

Everlost (The Skinjacker Trilogy)
by Neal Shusterman | Literature & Fiction

‘little Gifts of KINDNESS’ 2010 Daily Calendar: 05/26/2010
Random Acts of Kindness 2010 Daily Calendar: 03/18,19/2010
PASS-ALONG PROMISES (Inspiration for Friends) by Hope Clarke
YOU’VE GOT A FRIEND CARD

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thank you so much shemchin for the wonderful box crammed full of an amazing number of goodies and a whole bunch of wishlist books! I heard this author speak a few months ago and he successfully interested me in a number of his books, so I've been looking for them.

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, September 05, 2010

An interesting concept: a world inhabited by children who got lost somewhere between life and death.

I have to admit, when they got to New York I got a bit misty-eyed..

Chapter 19 has a wonderful title: Evil Chinese Pastry of Death.

I'll be on the lookout for the other books in the series; this one will be going to someone else in our TOC group tomorrow.

Here are some other copies on my shelf:

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, September 06, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/5/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book went to lunch at Ryan's and found a new home.

Free your books - help spread the words!

Journal Entry 6 by allysther at Waipahu, Hawaii USA on Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank you for this one.

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, May 15, 2011

This came back to me at the Hawaii Book and Music Festival today. I was going to offer it to Croyd but I see that I've already sent him a copy so I'll try to find a new home for this one.

Journal Entry 8 by winghyphen8wing at Hale Koa Hotel. in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, September 05, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/4/2011 UTC) at Hale Koa Hotel. in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Left on one of the tables in the lobby of the Hale Koa Hotel: the Armed Forces Recreation Center on Waikiki Beach. Released for the 2011 Chills and Spills Read and Release Challenge. This is one of several books I've read this September 2011 that references the events of September 11, 2001: this release also honors the victims of that disastrous day. Memorial graphic created by Jeff Levine.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Please make a journal entry and let the book's previous readers know it's safely in your hands.

Free your books - help spread the words!