corner corner Faith Fox

Faith Fox
by Jane Gardam | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Sfogs of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 5/20/2010

status (set by keeta1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Sfogs from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, May 20, 2010

This book I will give to as many of my friends as I can, to read then make a journal entry. After it has been to all my friends it will be put up for bookray or given to a friend who will repeat this process!

A good story though not what I was expecting.

Journal Entry 2 by Sfogs at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand on Sunday, May 23, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (5/23/2010 UTC) at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand

Given to Granny to read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, June 13, 2010

A little hard to concentrate on, I'm afraid I never really entered into this book. Quite a good read but I wouldn't read another of Jane Gardam's books.

Journal Entry 4 by Sfogs at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/4/2010 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to a grandma to read!

Journal Entry 5 by xvinneyx at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, January 23, 2011

A well written book, on a subject many families must have to face in their own different ways. I felt I became part of the story, and felt all emotions from sad to funny.

Journal Entry 6 by Sfogs at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, May 15, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (5/15/2011 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Off to Manukau~!!
SURPRISE!!!!

Journal Entry 7 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, May 19, 2011

And what a big surprise it was as well!!
Thank you sfogs, it looks like an interesting book and by an author I haven't read before, so I'm looking forward to reading it soon.
Hope things are looking rosier in Christchurch, although it looks (on TV anyway) as though there is still a long way to go!

Journal Entry 8 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, May 13, 2012

Finally (a whole year later!) I got around to reading this book.
I'm afraid, though, that I didn't really get into it and found myself skimming some bits.

Journal Entry 9 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (10/16/2012 UTC) at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand

Welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for picking up this book. Please make a Journal Entry to let me know that it has found a good home with you.....then read and release for someone else to find!!

Released for the Snap Challenge 2012