corner corner Bill, The Galactic Hero On The Planet Of The Zombie Vampires

Bill, The Galactic Hero On The Planet Of The Zombie Vampires
by Harry Harrison | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/19/2010

status (set by yorkshire-lass): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A very humerous romp, pure entertainment. Full of puns, cliches and with more than a passing nod to at least two famous stories - but done in Harry Harrison's glorious, inimitable style. I love these books!

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, May 20, 2010

On its way to Safrolistics.

Journal Entry 3 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Monday, May 24, 2010

Thanks, not sure I would have picked this myself, but more than willing to give it a try whilst waiting for bump to ripen!

Journal Entry 4 by Safrolistics at Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A fun read, thankyou WistufulDragon, thank heavens I've mastered the art of one armed baby feeding so that I can read at the same time! This book is now going to continue it's journey.

Journal Entry 5 by Safrolistics at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (10/13/2010 UTC) at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Congratulations, you are the winner of "European I've Never Won A RABCK Sweepstake" or are you the decoy, and I'm the winner? lol, only time will tell!

Journal Entry 6 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Haha, by now I know that you were the winner and I am the decoy. But never the less I am very happy to be 'just' the decoy! ;) Thank you very much for sending me this funny sounding, intergalactic, 'Bill book'.

Journal Entry 7 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, April 30, 2011

This book was exactly what I expected it to be. A light and funny in between-book, definately not too difficult! ;) But it was entertaining and it contained one of the best alliterations I have come across in a long time: "The monstrous mother monster, menacingly malignant, rose slowly out of the hole." :D Just wonderful!

Journal Entry 8 by Moriquen at by mail, RAY IT FORWARD -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, May 01, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/3/2011 UTC) at by mail, RAY IT FORWARD -- Controlled Releases

Yorkshire-lass requested this book in Apiloniax' Pay-it-forward book relay, for her son. I hope he'll enjoy it!

Journal Entry 9 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, May 09, 2011

Thank you for sending this to me. I will pass it on to my son when I see him again in a few weeks. It looks just the sort of book he'll enjoy reading.