corner corner Undead and Unreturnable (Undead Series)

Undead and Unreturnable (Undead Series)
by MaryJanice Davidson | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

status (set by Safrolistics): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Just when Betsy Taylor thinks she's adjusted to her after-life as a vampire queen, fate intervenes. It's bad enough having to view your own gravestone but now Betysy's even started seeing dead people - an assortment of demanding ghosts who are determined to make her do their bidding. Betsy also has some personal stuf to deal with - not leat of which is planning her Spring - and Midnight - wedding to Sinclair. Meanwhile her half-sister is starting to display signs of inheriting her real mother's temper. And when your mother's the devil, that's cause for concern..."

Bought for, and happily devoured by, my daughter. Now available!

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, May 20, 2010

On its way to Safrolistics.

Journal Entry 3 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Monday, May 24, 2010

Thanks WistfulDragon, received in the post today, looks like my sort of thing. Hope to save it for my maternity leave, only three weeks left at work, then a couple of months sitting on the beach with an assortment of books. Shame I'm gonna look like a beached whale!

Journal Entry 4 by Safrolistics at Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Friday, August 20, 2010

Hmm, not really sure if I liked this or not, the beginning just had the feel that it was just getting you up to speed with a previous book, but as I hadn't, still left me with lots of questions about the various characters relationships!
But still a pleasant enough read whilst sitting in the garden, not sure where it will end up next.....

Journal Entry 5 by Safrolistics at The Prom in Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (10/19/2010 UTC) at The Prom in Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom

To be released over the next few days whilst walking on the prom (weather permitting!)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!