corner corner Temple of the Winds (Sword of Truth, Book 4)

Temple of the Winds (Sword of Truth, Book 4)
by Terry Goodkind | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 5/17/2010

status (set by WhisperedDreams): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, May 17, 2010

Got this from bhodi in Herndon, Virginia.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at 2011 BookCrossing Convention in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Friday, January 14, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (4/15/2011 UTC) at 2011 BookCrossing Convention in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

Releasing at the 2011 BookCrossing Convention in Washington, D.C.

Journal Entry 3 by WhisperedDreams at Washington, District of Columbia USA on Thursday, September 01, 2011

When I saw a table of free books in the lobby of my hotel in DC I couldn't resist nabbing a few, avid reader that I am. Then when I finally got around to reading some of them I discovered this site - it's a dream come true, and I can't believe my luck that I happened to be staying in DC during the 2011 Convention!

As for this book in particular, I was working my way through Wizard's First Rule when it caught my eye, so I couldn't resist. Unfortunately I've been distracted with several other books since then, but now I've come back to it and I'll hopefully finish it soon so I can get back on track with this series!