corner corner Chainfire: Chainfire Trilogy, Part 1 (Sword of Truth, Book 9)

Chainfire: Chainfire Trilogy, Part 1 (Sword of Truth, Book 9)
by Terry Goodkind | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 5/17/2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, May 17, 2010

Got this from bhodi in Herndon, Virginia.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Sunoco on Lee Hwy at exit for 28-S in Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, June 07, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (6/7/2010 UTC) at Sunoco on Lee Hwy at exit for 28-S in Centreville, Virginia USA

Left on top of the pump. I actually released this yesterday, June 6th, but the site won't let me set release time to the past. Dang.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bristow, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 01, 2010

First off, the fact that this book is from the fantasy genre and I found it is great. I enjoyed the book and the characters. The only thing I had a slight problem with, is that the author goes into so much detail about the surroundings/landscape, I would get a bit tired of reading. I eventually got to the point if I found this happening, I would scan ahead to find the next part that had some type of action, or dialog. I do think I will continue with the series and do plan to leave this one for someone else to find!