corner corner Borderline

Borderline
by Nevada Barr | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by jessibud of Toronto, Ontario Canada on 5/8/2010

status (set by sunshinedreem): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, May 08, 2010

I am not a big fan of mystery but I do know about getting hooked on an author and wanting to read as much as I can of him or her.

This is a small thanks for a recent trade. Enjoy, hyphen8!

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh my goodness, did you go out and buy a new book? Thanks so much - I really enjoy these books featuring park ranger Anna Pigeon and the various National Parks.

Thank you also for all the great bookmarks that came with it. Mom did like the musical one a lot. :)

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Wow, Anna sure has a wild ride in this one: on the river and otherwise. As often happens, she finds herself in the middle of murder and intrigue, but this time she also discovers new facets of herself as she tries to recover from the events on Isle Royale (previous book) and unexpectedly finds herself caring for an infant.

Here's the audio version, and here's another copy from yet another generous bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 29, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/30/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Since I received this book as a RABCK (thanks again!) I thought it was fitting to give it away as a RABCK. Happy reading!

Released for 300dogs's One Word Release Challenge and tokorua's 2010 52 rabck's in 52 weeks challenge

Journal Entry 5 by sunshinedreem at Frederick, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This just arrived and I'm so excited! I've read one other book by Nevada Barr and I really enjoyed it. I'm hoping this one will be just as good. Thanks for the bookcrossing goodies that you sent along as well :)

Journal Entry 6 by sunshinedreem at Frederick, Maryland USA on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just finished this tonight and I really enjoyed it. I think I'm going to search out some other books in this series. Thanks again for sharing with me.

Available for trade or release.

Journal Entry 7 by sunshinedreem at Bagels and Bread on Ballenger Creek Pike in Frederick, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 08, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/8/2011 UTC) at Bagels and Bread on Ballenger Creek Pike in Frederick, Maryland USA

leaving on the bookshelf