corner corner Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
by Helen Fielding | Romance
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 5/8/2010

status (set by sshahid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, May 08, 2010

"At the end of "Bridget Jones's Diary", Bridget hiccuped off into the sunset with man-of-her-dreams Mark Darcy. Now she discovers what it is like when you have the man of your dreams actually in your flat and he doesn't do the washing up, not just the whole of this week, but ever."

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Lahore, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Pakistan on Friday, June 11, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (6/11/2010 UTC) at Lahore, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Pakistan

This book is making its way to sshahid in Lahore, Pakistan together with some tasty Belgian chocolate.
(I don't really know how you like your chocolate, so I got you black chocolate (my favourite but quite quite strong and bitter sometimes) and brown chocolate.) Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by sshahid at Lahore, Punjab Pakistan on Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bridget Jones ate my chocolate!! Oh yeshh she did! She looked totally guilty as i washed off the chocolate from her face. See for yourselves:

Hehe!

Thanks Moriquen for the book and the chocolates. There is still much chocolate left inside the packets and i put it in the freezer at once. Will enjoy them later on! This is one of most hilarious BC moments I have ever had :P

Edited to say that i have now tasted the chocolates and they are yummmm-my! I love the bitter one!

Journal Entry 4 by sshahid at Lahore, Punjab Pakistan on Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Was extremely funny at times. The Christmas cards part at the end was too much. LOL!

Journal Entry 5 by sshahid at Lahore, Punjab Pakistan on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (7/13/2010 UTC) at Lahore, Punjab Pakistan

This is going to a friend who wanted some books. Good way to get some BC books out of my door :)

Enjoy!