corner corner The Soprano Sorceress: The First Book of the Spellsong Cycle

The Soprano Sorceress: The First Book of the Spellsong Cycle
by L. E. Modesitt Jr. | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by DitteL of Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Saturday, May 01, 2010

status (set by OBCZ-Moen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by DitteL from Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Saturday, May 01, 2010

Paperback.

Journal Entry 2 by wingOBCZ-Moenwing at Stege, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Saturday, September 25, 2010

Donated to the OBCZ

Journal Entry 3 by wingOBCZ-Moenwing at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark on Sunday, November 14, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (11/14/2010 UTC) at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark

To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using us, OBCZ-Moen, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm successfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!