corner corner Don't You Know Who I Am?

Don't You Know Who I Am?
by Piers Morgan | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 4/28/2010

status (set by Gizmopuddy): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hardback.

from amazon:
Sacked from his high-profile job as a national newspaper editor, Piers Morgan dived helplessly into the world of celebrity. But even twenty years of commenting on the lives of the rich and famous couldn't prepare him for the extraordinary world he uncovered.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/15/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

On the book table at the Uncon 23-25 September 2011.
If not taken, then will be set free somewhere around Nottingham on Sunday's release walk.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingWyandowing at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Found this book on the table before me, on the right of my JDCoke :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingWyandowing at Britannia Hotel in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/24/2011 UTC) at Britannia Hotel in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

This release is the Team Wolfs Nottingham Release (Turn Ten) for the international BookCrossing Monopoly Game: I released it on the Goddes of Game herself in Nottingham!

Journal Entry 5 by Gizmopuddy at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Found beside Wyando's JDCoke!!