corner corner Don't You Know Who I Am?

Don't You Know Who I Am?
by Piers Morgan | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 4/28/2010

status (set by Gizmopuddy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hardback.

from amazon:
Sacked from his high-profile job as a national newspaper editor, Piers Morgan dived helplessly into the world of celebrity. But even twenty years of commenting on the lives of the rich and famous couldn't prepare him for the extraordinary world he uncovered.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/15/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

On the book table at the Uncon 23-25 September 2011.
If not taken, then will be set free somewhere around Nottingham on Sunday's release walk.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingWyandowing at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Found this book on the table before me, on the right of my JDCoke :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingWyandowing at Britannia Hotel in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/24/2011 UTC) at Britannia Hotel in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

This release is the Team Wolfs Nottingham Release (Turn Ten) for the international BookCrossing Monopoly Game: I released it on the Goddes of Game herself in Nottingham!

Journal Entry 5 by Gizmopuddy at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Found beside Wyando's JDCoke!!

Journal Entry 6 by Gizmopuddy at The Long Stone Pub (OBCZ) in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, April 16, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/16/2018 UTC) at The Long Stone Pub (OBCZ) in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, gizmopuddy, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!