corner corner Blue Ice, The

Blue Ice, The
by Hammond Innes | Outdoors & Nature
Registered by Sterile of Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on 4/21/2010

status (set by Tommyboy1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Sterile from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 17, 2010

To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me, STERILE, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm successfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book

Journal Entry 2 by Sterile at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 17, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (7/17/2010 UTC) at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released on the bookshelves at the OBCZ on platform 1 7.30am 17 July 2010

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 07, 2010

Taken from the OBCZ whilst dropping some books off. Picked this up not for myself but for my Mother-in-law who likes this type of thing :o)

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at West Barr in Port William, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/10/2011 UTC) at West Barr in Port William, Scotland United Kingdom

left in the laundry room of the caravan site

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

If you're reading this, then somehow you've come across a travelling book!

Please take a minute to say where & when it was discovered...
...& when you've read it you can come back & tell us what you thought of it.
Then why not pass it onto someone else so that it's travels can continue.

While you're here why not take a few minutes to have a look at the site -
it's free, it's safe & best of it's FUN!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy as your referring member-thanks!)

Released as part of the 2011 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE
& the SEPTEMBER SAPPHIRE CHALLENGE (#18)

Journal Entry 5 by Tommyboy1 at Dumfries, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 07, 2013

Found this book in the day room of the ward I work in at Dumfries infirmary. Helped me through some long night shifts! Will be released to a second hand book shop or charity shop in Dumfries as it will only be left on the shelf for years where I found it.