corner corner Trust Me, I'm a Vet (Talyton St George Series)

Trust Me, I'm a Vet (Talyton St George Series)
by Cathy Woodman | Women's Fiction
Registered by Kerriou of Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on 4/21/2010

status (set by Safrolistics): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Kerriou from Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Synopsis:

City vet Maz Harwood has learned the hard way that love and work don't mix. So when an old friend asks her to look after her Denonshire practice for six months, Maz decides running away from London is her only option.
But country life is trickier than she feared. It's bad enough she has to deal with comatosed hamsters, bowel-troubled dogs and precious prize-winning cats, without having to contend with the disgruntled competition and a stubborn neighbour who's threatening to sue over an overzealous fur coat!
Worse still, she discovers Otter House Vetinary Clinic needs mending as much as her briken heart. Thank goddness there's an unsuitable distraction, even if he's the competition's deliciously dashing son...

Journal Entry 2 by Kerriou at Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, June 03, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (6/3/2010 UTC) at Swansea, Wales United Kingdom

Posted off to safrolistics this morning.

Journal Entry 3 by Safrolistics at Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, June 05, 2010

Thankyou, received in the post today.
Another one to go on my reading list for when I'm not at work.

Journal Entry 4 by Safrolistics at Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Friday, August 20, 2010

An ok read for this sort of thing, don't think my brain can cope with anything heavier than this at the mo though!
Not sure where this will end up next.....

Journal Entry 5 by Safrolistics at The Prom in Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (12/26/2010 UTC) at The Prom in Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom

To be released at the Newbiggin Boxing Day Dip