corner corner The Innocent Mage (Kingmaker, Kingbreaker book 1)

The Innocent Mage (Kingmaker, Kingbreaker book 1)
by Karen Miller | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingInto-the-Bluewing of Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on 4/20/2010

status (set by Moriquen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingInto-the-Bluewing from Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thank you for catching and making a journal entry for this book! I hope you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It's free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world! Please let us know that you've found the book and where you might re-release it when you're finished, so it can continue its journey. Please note that if you found two or more books together, they each have their own BCID#. Reading it is not required, though is encouraged. You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join up I hope you will consider using me, Into-the-Blue, as the one who referred you. It's free and loads of fun.

from the 6 fantasy books box via Ebay

from the cover:
Being a fisherman like his father isn't a bad life, but it's not the one that Asher wants. Despite his humble roots, Asher has grand dreams. And tehy call him to Dorana, home of princes, beggars... and teh warrior mages who have protected the kingdom for generations.
Little does Asher know, however, that his arrival in the city is being closely watched by members of the Circle, a secret organisation dedicated to prserving an ancient magic.
Asher might have come to the city to make his fortune, but he will find his destiny.

Journal Entry 2 by wingInto-the-Bluewing at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany on Friday, September 09, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/9/2011 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany

The book will travel as a wishlist tag via international forum to moriquen in Belgium. I hope you will enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, September 16, 2011

Thanks for tagging me and sending the book to me, Into-the-Blue! I'm sure I will enjoy it!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Aaaargh, I have to find the next book as fast as possible!! :D I have really enjoyed reading this one and I've sped trough it quite quickly, but now I'm so curious as to what is going to happen next.
Thanks for sending the book to me Into-the-Blue, you've successfully hooked me!

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Lac de Castillon in Castellane, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France on Saturday, August 01, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (7/19/2015 UTC) at Lac de Castillon in Castellane, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France

Achtergelaten bij de toegang tot het meer dichtbij Castellane. Veel plezier ermee!

Left this book at the entrance to the lake near Castellane. Have fun with it!