corner corner Doctor Who: The Tardis Handbook

Doctor Who: The Tardis Handbook
by Steve Tribe | Nonfiction
Registered by wingtoshokaninwing of Dresden, Sachsen Germany on Monday, April 19, 2010

status (set by toshokanin): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by wingtoshokaninwing from Dresden, Sachsen Germany on Monday, April 19, 2010

Gives readers the inside scoop of 900 years of travel aboard the famous time machine, including where it comes from, where it's been, how it works, and how it has changed. Includes photos, design drawings, floor plans and instruction manuals from different eras.

Journal Entry 2 by wingtoshokaninwing at Dresden, Sachsen Germany on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This is Part XIII of toshokanin’s Doctor-Who-BookSpiral.

I really enjoyed reading this book and I don't think I'd like to part with it forever. So please return after reading. I want it back!

Participants are:
1) Schneefee
2) RikkiDD
and then back to me please

Journal Entry 3 by wingtoshokaninwing at Dresden, Sachsen Germany on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/14/2012 UTC) at Dresden, Sachsen Germany

on its way to Schneefee

Journal Entry 4 by Schneefee at Hagen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, November 18, 2012

somehow my annual Doctor-Jieper is not as big as last year, otherwise I can't explain being able to leave this book at my parents' so long. But today I'll take it with me to my new flat...

Journal Entry 5 by Schneefee at Hagen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, July 15, 2013

wellwellwell, it took me a while coz I didn't have breakfast on my own very often during the last year :-)

A very nice book, I really liked it a lot!

Journal Entry 6 by Schneefee at bookring - mailed to fellow bookcrosser in -- Per Post geschickt / Persönlich weitergegeben --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (8/6/2013 UTC) at bookring - mailed to fellow bookcrosser in -- Per Post geschickt / Persönlich weitergegeben --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

ich hoffe, Du hattest einen fantastischen Urlaub, Rikki! Hier ist Dein freundlicher Time-Lord, um Dir die Zeit bis zum 50. zu verkürzen :-)

Journal Entry 7 by RikkiDD at Dresden, Sachsen Germany on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The book arrived afe and sound. Thanks for sending it.
----------------------
edit 24.08.2013
I have never seen any Dr. Who films, but I love the books and audiobooks.
Nevertheless, this handbook is very interessting. It closes some missing links and gives great views into the history of the series.

Journal Entry 8 by RikkiDD at Reisekneipe (OBCZ) in Dresden, Sachsen Germany on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (8/24/2013 UTC) at Reisekneipe (OBCZ) in Dresden, Sachsen Germany

On the way back home.

Journal Entry 9 by wingtoshokaninwing at Dresden, Sachsen Germany on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back home - thank you :-)