corner corner Vital Signs

Vital Signs
by Robin Cook | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 4/17/2010

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, April 17, 2010

This book came from a smoking home. My daughter gave me a box of books from a lady who smokes.
For the E-Less release challenge

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/3/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Enjoy! For The "E-Less" and RABCK release challenges 2010 to hypen8 Mailing 11/3

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanks for yet another book..you're so generous!

Did you claim double points for this e-less book since the author's name also has no e?

See this book with its traveling companions here

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Hee Hing Chinese Restaurant in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 25, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/25/2010 UTC) at Hee Hing Chinese Restaurant in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Left outside the restaurant on a bench for the e-less challenge.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!