corner corner Midnight Bayou

Midnight Bayou
by Nora Roberts | Romance
Registered by wingWyandowing of Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, April 12, 2010

status (set by Shahrun): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingWyandowing from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, April 12, 2010

[Aniversary Convention 2010 Amsterdam]

Didn't read this book, hope you can tell me about. Maybe then I regret that I've not read it... ;)

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-flybabe at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I couldn't resist this Nora Roberts book :-)

14-5-2012: I have not kept my wishlist up to date and accidently bought a copy of this book last saturday. I'm going to read the book I bought and make this book available. Happy travels!

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, June 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/11/2012 UTC) at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

This book is on Shahrun's wishlist and she has agreed to trade this book for Birthright by Nora Roberts which is on my wishlist :-) Thanks for trading and happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Received this RABCK from my postman this morning. It was beautifully wrapped and had some awesome stamps! Thank you so much for sending me this book. I can't wait to read & release it!