corner corner There's No Toilet Paper on the Road Less Traveled: The Best of Travel Humor and Misadventure (Travelers' Tales Guides)

Journal Entry 1 by faerie-glen from Ulm, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, April 10, 2010

Doesn't quite deliver what the brilliant title promises (there are hardly any stories about real "road less travelled" experiences), but still an entertaining read.

Journal Entry 2 by faerie-glen at Ulm, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (8/17/2010 UTC) at Ulm, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Sent to Risa29 for a book swap. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingRisa29wing at Käerjeng, Kanton Capellen Luxembourg on Friday, August 20, 2010

The book arrived today. Thank you faerie-glen.

Journal Entry 4 by wingRisa29wing at Käerjeng, Kanton Capellen Luxembourg on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Amusing stories.

Journal Entry 5 by wingRisa29wing at Il Castello Borghese in Senningerberg, Kanton Luxemburg Luxembourg on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (3/4/2011 UTC) at Il Castello Borghese in Senningerberg, Kanton Luxemburg Luxembourg

The book will be released at the BC-Lëtz-Meet on Friday

Journal Entry 6 by wingfrutzwing at Beringen, Kanton Mersch Luxembourg on Friday, March 04, 2011

Brought home from the BC-Lëtz meeting, thanks risa29!

Journal Entry 7 by wingfrutzwing at Beringen, Kanton Mersch Luxembourg on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A nice and fun read, I've been coming back to these stories for a few weeks now, to read a fun travel adventure or two. As said in the introduction, some of these stories will make you laugh out loud and some will leave you completly stoic, but probably the next person reading this book will feel the same way but will have found funny a completly different set of stories. Doesn't venture a lot on the roads less travelled though, with travel stories from Disneyworld and David Foster Wallace on a luxury cruise, no fear for toilet paper there...

I'm making this a bookray, so far the travel route is:
- hakkalina (Hungary-Intl)
-Victoria-Wagtail (Sweden-Intl)
- LovesOU (US- US-Canada)

Journal Entry 8 by wingfrutzwing at Bookring, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Hungary on Friday, April 08, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (4/8/2011 UTC) at Bookring, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Hungary

This bookring started its journey!
Send out to hakkalina in the morning.
Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by hakkalina at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The book arrived, it is in safe and has good sound. Thank you frutz for sharing it with me! I am looking forward to read it..

Update: 2011.05.07.
Oh, my Lord, I totally forgot this book, luckily my profile is well updated, so it informed me right now about this book. I am so busy so to keep the book is longer is not a good choise, instead I let it go...

Journal Entry 10 by hakkalina at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Saturday, May 14, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (5/17/2011 UTC) at Budapest, Pest Hungary

It is time to go on... The book is travelling to its next reader!

Update:2011.05.19.
Unfortunately the book is still with me... I gave up to post the book till Friday, probable on Saturday... I forgot that 20th of May was the deadline for posting the tax return regarding last year, so the post offices are full with long serpentine lines no matter when I visit them, and sorry but I had no power to join these lines....

Journal Entry 11 by VictoriaWagtail at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thank you Hakkalina for sending this book on to me! And thank you for the lovely surprises within :) An asortment of book plates and stickers, I love them! A BIG thank you to you! :)

Journal Entry 12 by VictoriaWagtail at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Some of the stories were good but quite many were not so good, even bad. I skipped several and eventually dropped the book entirely.

Journal Entry 13 by VictoriaWagtail at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (6/29/2011 UTC) at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden

Now this travel book gets to travel on, over seas this time :)

Texas, check!

visited 1 states (2%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

Journal Entry 14 by LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This book has had some great travels. Thank you Victoria-Wagtail for sending this on. And for my postcard too, it is on my fridge.

Journal Entry 15 by LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Friday, December 16, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (12/15/2011 UTC) at Carrollton, Texas USA

This book is going to a care package to be sent to the American troops overseas.