corner corner My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 06, 2010

status (set by disneyfreaksam): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Found this book, yesterday, in a Charity Shop. Just registering it ready for reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 06, 2012

This book deals with a very difficult subject in a sensitive and realistic way. The story is told by moving around from character to character. The reader gets to spend time with all the key players and read in first person their thoughts, feelings and actions. I really felt the pull of each character, the turbulent emotions they were experiencing and fully appreciated the difficulty of the situations they found them selves in. It must have been such a hard book to write. (So the interview with the author at the end is a great addition!) The ending wasn't such a shock to me, because I could see the outcome (ish, don't want to give away the ending). But how it happened sure was!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/2/2012 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

This book (along with 2 others) are off on a RABCK Wish Granting Mission, to make DisneyFreakSam's Day (I hope!)

Safe travels little books. I know you are going to a better place.

Journal Entry 4 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Thank you so much for your kindness and the gorgeous Easter card.