corner corner Seeds of Yesterday

Seeds of Yesterday
by V.C. Andrews | Horror
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, April 05, 2010

status (set by eparks4232): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, April 05, 2010

From the Book Thing in Baltimore, to be registered and released.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 22, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (4/25/2010 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

To be given away at the BC-in-DC booth at the Day of the Book festival on Sunday.

Journal Entry 3 by SqueakyChu from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 26, 2010

This book was not chosen so I brought it home.

Journal Entry 4 by SqueakyChu at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 29, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (5/15/2010 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

Dear Reader:
I'm so glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll make a journal entry now and then again after you finish reading the book. Should you decide to join BookCrossing (free), I'd be delighted if you would name ResQGeek, as your referring person. You may keep the book or pass it along to someone else. Have fun!

Journal Entry 5 by SqueakyChu from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 15, 2010

This book was not chosen so I brought it home.

Journal Entry 6 by SqueakyChu at Baltimore, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 23, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (5/23/2010 UTC) at Baltimore, Maryland USA

This book is being released today at a BookCrossing Meet-Up in Kosher Bite, Baltimore, Maryland.

Journal Entry 7 by H2Omelons from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, May 24, 2010

Caught from the Book Buffet during the ABXC sporadic journey to The Book Thing of Baltimore, Inc and Kosher Bite.

Journal Entry 8 by H2Omelons at Baltimore, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 28, 2012

I probably would have liked this book better had I read Flowers in the Attic. There were glimpses of a back story that would have explained some of the relationships that were taken for granted in this book.

That said, I found the story interesting enough to read it all the way through. I thought the story line was good and strong, the characters were generally believable, and the setting was one that I would like to live in.

Journal Entry 9 by H2Omelons at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/1/2012 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Look for this book at the Audubon BookCrossers' monthly meeting.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

Journal Entry 10 by eparks4232 at Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, April 02, 2012

Grabbed this at Panera today. Thanks for a fun meeting.

Journal Entry 11 by eparks4232 at Natick Service Area Turnpike East in -- Highways, roadsides, and services, Massachusetts USA on Friday, April 06, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/5/2012 UTC) at Natick Service Area Turnpike East in -- Highways, roadsides, and services, Massachusetts USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate EPARKS4232 referred you.

If bookcrossing intrigues you, you also might like geocaching: http://www.geocaching.com (I'm cachebether ...)