corner corner Back on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, No. 3)

Back on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, No. 3)
by Debbie Macomber | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingJDTwing of Pleasanton, California USA on Monday, April 05, 2010

status (set by nbarley): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingJDTwing from Pleasanton, California USA on Monday, April 05, 2010

a relaxing, interesting, heartwarming read - stories of several women who meet in a knitting class in Seattle.
I liked the focus on the women's stories as their lives connect, the knitting theme (though I'm not a knitter), the wonderful concept of prayer shawls, and the affirmation that problems faced together can be coped with or solved - with perspective and joy.

Journal Entry 2 by countedx58 from San Francisco, California USA on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Picked up at tonight's local meeting. Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by countedx58 at Dublin/Pleasanton BART Station in Dublin, California USA on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/17/2012 UTC) at Dublin/Pleasanton BART Station in Dublin, California USA

On sheltered bench at west end of platform facing north

Journal Entry 4 by joyride7 at -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Was psyched to find this book this morning at the BART station, makes for a great easy early-morning read. Enjoying it right now, will pass it on once I'm done. Had never even heard of this program, but will now definitely participate and get others involved. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by joyride7 at San Francisco, California USA on Thursday, April 19, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/19/2012 UTC) at San Francisco, California USA

Read the book and releasing to a coworker who will pass it on.

Journal Entry 6 by nbarley at Walnut Creek, California USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

A nice, feel-good book and perfect for commute-time reading. Now, I'm watching for books wherever I go - I love the idea of finding a book waiting to be read in some unexpected location!

Journal Entry 7 by nbarley at BART train heading for SF in Walnut Creek, California USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/30/2012 UTC) at BART train heading for SF in Walnut Creek, California USA

Left on a seat on a SF bound BART train