corner corner The Dark Room

The Dark Room
by Minette Walters | Literature & Fiction
Registered by easterngirl71 of Alton, Illinois USA on Saturday, April 03, 2010

status (set by debnance): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Saturday, April 03, 2010

Going through my whole house of books and found that I have two copies of this one. So I think it is time to share it with someone else:)

Jinx Kingsley, a prominent photographer and millionaire's daughter, wakes up in a private hospital. She does not remember the car accident. Or her fiance leaving her for her best friend. Or the grisley murders of her fiance and her best friend. With all the evidence against her, Jinx struggles to piece together memories of desperation and terror. Memories that will save her--or convict her...

Journal Entry 2 by wingErishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Friday, August 06, 2010

arrived today~~thank you!

Journal Entry 3 by wingErishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Friday, June 03, 2011

Uh-oh. I pulled this out trying to decide which bookbox or vbb to put it in, and see I spaced out journalling when I read it. Damn.

This is the first I've read by Walters, and I will look for more by her. The cover calls it "hitchcockian," and that is righ on, as it twists, and builds tension, and twists.....and you're not sure what is as it seems..... I found this an absolutely couldn't-put-it-down book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingErishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Friday, June 03, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (6/3/2011 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

I've decided to pull one more book from the ABC Bookbox, so I'm going to replace it with this one.

Read on a dark and stormy night....and....enjoy......hehehe

Journal Entry 5 by debnance at R.L. Stevenson Primary School in Alvin, Texas USA on Friday, September 30, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (9/30/2011 UTC) at R.L. Stevenson Primary School in Alvin, Texas USA

Off to a new reader!