corner corner The Key to Life (Petites)

The Key to Life (Petites)
by Sophia Bedford-Pierce | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by star69 of Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on 3/30/2010

status (set by HI77): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by star69 from Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"The Key to Life Unlocks
Beauty in all Things"

Put a Smile on a bookcrossers face by sending them this little book.

Please keep it moving.

Journal Entry 2 by star69 at RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 08, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (4/7/2010 UTC) at RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent as a surprise with a RABCK hope you enjoy this book.

Keep it moving

Journal Entry 3 by chamonix44 from Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This great little book turned up today, along with another book, and a cute postcard. Thank you so much star69 for both these books sent as a rabck. This tiny book looks very interesting, and I hope it will unlock the beauty in all things for me!

Journal Entry 4 by chamonix44 from Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm about to settle down with a nice cup of tea and read this little book!

Journal Entry 5 by chamonix44 from Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Thursday, April 15, 2010

I read this book slowly so that I could think about what I was reading. It is very inspiring. It only took about 10 minutes to get through it. I shall read it one more time, and then decide who to send it on to next.

Journal Entry 6 by chamonix44 at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 23, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (4/23/2010 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

I am sending this book to lukutuoli, along with three other books. I hope you will enjoy this delightful little book as much as I did. The message that came with it from star69 when she sent it to me was:
"Keep it moving!"

Journal Entry 7 by winglukutuoliwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What a cute little book, thank you for sharing! I won't bury it under my TBR-mountain, but read it during the following days and then keep it moving. Thanks for all the other books as well, chamonix44, you've made my day :D

Journal Entry 8 by winglukutuoliwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ha-ha-ha! I was pretending to make some pancake for my family in the kitchen, but instead stole some minutes for myself and I've read this book already :) Nice thoughts. My favourite was this one:

"Knowing a fancy stitch is
of little use if one does not
know how to draw thread
through the needle."

Let's see who will be the next bookcrosser to have a Smile on the face...

Journal Entry 9 by winglukutuoliwing at Surpise RABCK by post, Surprise Rabck -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (5/6/2010 UTC) at Surpise RABCK by post, Surprise Rabck -- Controlled Releases

It's time for this book to travel again. This is an extra surprise added to an envelope with another book - I hope you'll keep it moving :))

Journal Entry 10 by kalise from St. Florian bei Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Monday, May 10, 2010

Ohhhh...a surprise RABCK and SUCH a lovely little book! Thank you lukutuoli!! This brought a smile to my face :-D I'll read it and pass it on.

Journal Entry 11 by kalise at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Thursday, June 17, 2010

I like:
"The water of life is in a single drop of rain."

Simple and to the point! :-D

Passing this little book on to Annimanni in Finland.

Journal Entry 12 by kalise at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Thursday, June 17, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (6/17/2010 UTC) at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria

Passing on to Annimanni as a surprise RABCK! Hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 13 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank you very much for this sweet surprise, kalise!

Journal Entry 14 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I think this pretty little book will be perfect as part of my Challenge of Gratitude gift to hakkalina in Hungary. Enjoy :)

P.S. Sorry about the toothmarks - my son got hold of the book :D

Journal Entry 15 by winghakkalinawing at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wow, a wonderful, lovely, little book came to me! I am so proud of being part of this group, so many familar names are here.
Thank you so much Annimanni!
I am deeply touched ...
being a winner of the Challenge of Gratitude Game is one thing, that is a lucky one, but getting so many lovely gifts from you, that shows your generosity.
for the huuuge choclate, the tea bags and the Sun City book.
You made my day!

2011.12.12.
Many good thoughts in a little book. Thank you for sharing this gem with me... now I let it go on...

Journal Entry 16 by winghakkalinawing at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (12/13/2011 UTC) at Budapest, Pest Hungary

It is time to go on... The book is travelling to its next reader!

Merry Christmas my dear Friend!!

Journal Entry 17 by wingReleannawing at Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on Friday, December 16, 2011

thank you so much, hakkalina, for this little treasure book and all the other goodies you sent me for Christmas :)

Journal Entry 18 by wingReleannawing at Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on Sunday, July 01, 2012

this book is really lovely, with beautiful pictures and great thoughts

Journal Entry 19 by wingReleannawing at Sweetstake, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/10/2012 UTC) at Sweetstake, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases

I hope you enjoy all the sweets :)

Journal Entry 20 by Kally93 at Brantford, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 13, 2012

Wow! This little book has really traveled!! This will be it's first time in North America.

Thank you Releanna for including me in the group to share this book.
Thank you also for the Manner and fruit jellies sent for the Treat RABCK.

I like the quote that says "In nature is the nature of all things. No one exists separate and apart from it's realm."

Journal Entry 21 by Kally93 at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada on Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/1/2012 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Sending to someone who I tagged in the wishlist game along with some other items.

Please pass it on! :)

Journal Entry 22 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Arrived today in a package of wishlist tag goodies - thank you very much!

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 23 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/26/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This little book has been read and enjoyed; now it's heading out in a belated birthday package.

Hope you had a great day!

I'll count this as a release for Secretariat's 2013 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 4).

Journal Entry 24 by sunshinedreem at Frederick, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Received this in the mail a few days ago but have been busy with laying tile floors in our home so didn't have a chance to journal it right away. This is such a cute little book, I can't wait to sit down and read through it.

Journal Entry 25 by sunshinedreem at Frederick, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Such a fun little book that gave me a much needed break from studying for my insurance exams! Ready to be passed on to the next person who needs it.

Journal Entry 26 by sunshinedreem at Frederick, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 07, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (3/6/2013 UTC) at Frederick, Maryland USA

Sending to the winner of my bookbox drawing, I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 27 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, April 13, 2013

The jewels were pooled down there,

one atop another

beneath the crystalline
surface of a clear pond

Journal Entry 28 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sorry guys, I know this book has, literally, been all over the place, but...

my daughter's taken quite a shine to this book. So it will probably stop here for awhile till she gets tired of it and guts her book collection again.