corner corner Fast Women

Fast Women
by Jenny Crusie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/9/2010

status (set by KawasakiBabe): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 09, 2010

Nell Dysart is living a too small life in a too small apartment. Her marriage is finished, her career is in limbo, and she feels she has the sex appeal of a skeletal giraffe. But things might be about to change, for Nell has landed a job at a down-and-out detective agency with huge potential for redecoration and a boss who looks easy to manage. A quick spot of dachshund napping, blackmail and embezzlement later and Nell can scarcely believe her life was ever dull. But when somebody starts killing people and unprofessional sex becomes a sticky situation, she starts to wonder just how many more thrills one woman's life can withstand...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Forget-Me-Not Trust Charity Shop in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (6/15/2010 UTC) at Forget-Me-Not Trust Charity Shop in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2010 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE

If you're reading this then you've found a travelling book!

The point of releasing book into the "wild" is that they are a free gift from the bookcrosser to the finder.However, in this case, the book was given as a donation to
the Forget-Me-Not Trust Charity Shop
so you will have had to pay for it. Thank you for purchasing it & contributing to the charity.

Or maybe you found it else where....if so, please tell us where it has travelled to!

I hope you enjoy reading it & when you've read it, why not do entry to say where it's going next & then all it's readers, past & present, will be able to follow it's travels.

(If you decide to join in the fun at bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.....help spread the words!)

Journal Entry 3 by KawasakiBabe at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 19, 2010

Another 50p bargain from Forget-Me-Not! Bought this for my Mum who's in Hospital and needs a laugh - started it and like it so far; it will get back to me eventually I hope.

Journal Entry 4 by KawasakiBabe at Scarborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 19, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (6/19/2010 UTC) at Scarborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Given to my Mum in Scarborough Hospital, Oak Ward.