corner corner Chasing Darkness: An Elvis Cole Novel

Chasing Darkness: An Elvis Cole Novel
by Robert Crais | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingKnox9thFloorwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

status (set by AdriannP): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (5/11/2010 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).

Journal Entry 2 by wingKnox9thFloorwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Left anonymously on the Book Exchange shelf.

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pulled from the Book Exchange shelf to use in a special release challenge in August.

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at John Carlyle Square in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/2/2012 UTC) at John Carlyle Square in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is being released for the “Darkness to Light” challenge because of its title, which suggested the Darkness to Light theme to me. Darkness to Light is a leading non-profit to end child sexual abuse through prevention education, and awareness, to promote awareness of the problem, give information of prevention and to help train volunteers world wide to combat child sexual abuse. Learn more by visiting their website (http://www.d2l.org) or by visiting their Facebook page. This challenge is also dedicated to the memory of Bumma who once said that no one should ever have to be afraid to be with someone else.

Left on one of the benches along the east side of the park.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by AdriannP at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, August 03, 2012

Found it on a park bench on my way to lunch. Reading now. I'll let you know when I'm finished. Thank you!
P.S. Great idea, I love it!