corner corner Lily White

Lily White
by Susan Isaacs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 3/24/2010

status (set by iwillrejoice): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This book is available

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Pasadena, California USA on Friday, March 26, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (3/26/2010 UTC) at Pasadena, California USA

Offered up as a RABCK, I hope you enjoy them!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 3 by LittleWhiteBird from Pasadena, California USA on Saturday, April 03, 2010

Received in the mail today. Thanks for the RABCK!

Journal Entry 4 by LittleWhiteBird at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 29, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (4/29/2010 UTC) at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

I usually like reading mystery novels, but this wasn't my favorite, although it wasn't bad.

Lee White, a Long Island ciminal defense lawyer, defends Norman Torkelson, a career con man charged with strangling his latest mark. It's interesting to read how the case develops.
At the same time, we also get some of the back story of Lee's life, but really not enough to connect to her. Therefore, it seemed kind of irrelevant in the end, even though it takes up a lot of space in the book.

This is a recording on two audio cassettes, running time approximately 3 hours. The abridgement has been approved by the author.

I'm releasing this book into MyssCyn's audio casette book box.

Journal Entry 5 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I found this to be a pretty good story, intwining the tales of an investigation of a murder and a woman's life from childhood to practicing lawyer.
I don't know what else by this author is out there, but would like to hear more from her.
This is another example of the treasures recorded on cassette 15 or 20 years ago that are still out there and well worth a listen......

Will release soon.....

Journal Entry 6 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/28/2011 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

This is going to iwillrejoice as a RABCK, in the company of several other audiobooks on tape. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, July 25, 2011

Photobucket

Received from BigJohnLefty as part of a giant RABCK. Thank you! I haven't read anything by this author before, so I'll look forward to trying this.