corner corner Oxford Knot

Oxford Knot
by Veronica Stallwood | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by abigailann of Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 3/24/2010

status (set by abigailann): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by abigailann from Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ex-library book

Well-written, this book was very enjoyable to read. Its portrayal of a novelists life was very convincing and the mystery was enough to keep you reading. I would certainly recommend this book.

Planning to release as part of a release challenge (or 2)

Journal Entry 2 by abigailann at outside church in Aston Rowant, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 25, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (3/25/2010 UTC) at outside church in Aston Rowant, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Left under a bush at the junction of two pathways to the church.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you have found this book, welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about its journey.

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by abigailann. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a release note if. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Feel free to enjoy the book and pass it along to a friend, neighbour, family member or co-worker. Or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did!

This book not your type of read? That's ok, don't feel obliged to read it - just be kind enough to help it on its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Released as part of: